Friday, January 1, 2010

The new year?

HELLO 2010! Year of the whatever Chinese year this is.

So, how do I put it, AHH YES! What would be good for this year? I don't know! It's up to you (whoever you are that's reading my blog).

Some may say, this year's gonna be the busiest year ever, while some say they'll stay what they are. Others say they'll change, and others say this year will be the same. Nonsense actually, but anyways! I plan on changing myself for this year. Just to see what will happen in my life, and also to experience different things. What I mean by that is, not just the games I play, but also the people that surrounds me. I'll try to develop myself to their liking and at the same time, try to cope up with them, knowing what they want and what they don't want.

A message to Exoduz;
My dear family, I will promise you guys to give my full service, despite my busy schedule, I'll try to think of a way to establish a more profound and strong relationship with you and with each other. May this be a peaceful year for us.

A message to EVERYONE;
All of you! Do what you want, I don't care, LOL kidding. Just stay what you are, the way people liked you, the way how your image goes to them and the way you commit yourself to the people around you.

Again! Happy New Year!

PS.
I will continue posting game guides and love-life guides (whatever that is) in this blog. So feel free to request something by posting the said request on the chat box right over there. ------>

This is your Assassin, yea, this is your Assassin. That is all, and thank you for reading this boring blog.