Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Stop the lie, tell the truth

Upon the investigation of yours truly, I found out that there are some people who are screwing within Exoduz and within my life. The start of the investigation occurred last December, and it continued until Febuary.

It is stated that there are desperate members in the said community and therefore, they are proven guilty of their actions.

One of the evidences is in Facebook. That suspect have two accounts, one is the main account and the other one is connected to me. The person with its accompaniments didn't say or rather tell the truth. Even with the evidence thrown at them, they still denied it. The second evidence is the communication. Here's a question for all of you, who the hell would go to a very far place without bringing a cellphone or any type of gadget that can be used as a communication? No one right? Not even my younger sister, who's just 15 years old, can live with it. Third evidence is the continuous lack of communication for almost a month, saying that the suspect lent its cellphone, again. Fourth evidence is the unfinished condition; that is to change the suspect's Facebook profile to its real profile information. The suspect did change the information, but didn't put its real name in the said account. The suspect also said that "I don't really change or put my real name in any of these kinds of websites". But hey! The suspect have another account with its full information, the real name and some pictures in it, so why can't the suspect change the other account, that's connected in my account? The last evidence was exposed by a witness, saying that everything that the suspect said is a lie, together with its accompaniments. The witness also connected everything that's happening in the above mentioned. That witness is a well trusted friend of mine, that's why I believe in everything that the witness said.

From there, I deleted my communication with the suspect and it's accompaniments in Facebook, Y!M and in my cellphone number. With this, one of the accompaniments left the Family/Club in Audition Online. With that action, I therefore conclude that they are guilty of what they did.

Knowing this, I would like to inform you, readers of my blog, to watch out for those people. They might strike at you next.

The lesson learned in this experience is, never take a promise lightly. Because all promises are half-meant to be broken.

That is all, and thank you for reading.